Shipping & Taxes
We ship to anywhere in the world. For customers in the UK and Europe, we recommend you check local retailers first as many of the books we carry are available there.
We use Canada Post for our shipments. For within Canada, there are three delivery options (all with tracking):
- Expedited Parcel (1 to 7 business days)
- Priority (1 to 3 business days)
- Xpresspost (1 to 3 business days)
For the US, there are four delivery options:
- Small Packet USA (5 to 8 business days; no tracking)
- Tracked Packet USA (4 to 7 business days)
- Expedited USA (4 to 7 business days)
- Xpresspost USA (2 to 3 business days)
The above delivery timelines DO NOT take into account processing times for US customs, which can vary
For all other international locations, there are five delivery options:
- Small Packet International Surface (28 to 84 business days; no tracking)
- Small Packet International Air (6 to 10 business days; no tracking)
- Tracked Packet International (6 to 10 business days)
- International Parcel Surface (28 to 84 business days)
- Xpresspost International (4 to 7 business days)
The above delivery timelines DO NOT take into account processing times for international customs, which can vary
We ship out of the Greater Toronto Area in Ontario, Canada.
We offer flat shipping rates to Canadian destinations for orders of $100 and up (before taxes)
|BC, AB||SK, MB||ON||QC||NS, NB, NL, PEI|
Flat rates are for Expedited Parcel (1 to 7 business days) deliveries only.
For orders less than $100, below is an estimate of what the shipping charges will be for delivery to various locations in Canada.
For packages less than 2 kg
Calgary / Edmonton
A package that weighs 0.5 kg will have the same shipping cost as a package that weighs 1.9 kg. So in order to save on shipping, it is better to purchase more books in one single order/shipment than multiple. Keep in mind that our boxes typically weigh 0.15 to 0.25 kg so this needs to be factored in the total weight of the package as well.
For packages greater than 2 kg
The above costs increase incrementally. To see what the shipping charges will be without making a purchase, add items to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout; enter your shipping address and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We charge GST (5%) on books and shipping but do not charge PST as books are exempt from provincial taxes in Canada (and thus the shipping as well).
US and International Orders
We do not charge taxes on US and international orders.